SIWIN can provide customised training programmes as given below as per the convenience of the employer. We can conduct
- Online training programmes
- Offline training programmes at the sites
- Offline training programmes at the training centres of the organisation
- Custom made training programmes as per the requirements of the organisation for
- Project quality control management including certification
We conduct SMART WATERPROOFER training programmes for various applications in waterproofing and insulation such as
- PVC / TPO
- Polyurethane Foam (PUF)
- All other liquid applied membranes and coatings including cementitious coatings.
- Crystalline admixtures, coating and additives
- External wall insulation
- Grouting, repair, and re-roofing
- DOs and DON’Ts in waterproofing
- Machine Operations
- Waterproofing terminations
- Expansion Joints & Control Joints
- Application of Tile adhesives , Tile joint fillers, Sealants
- Leakage diagnosis and remedial consultancy for existing buildings
Since waterproofing technology is getting updated at a faster pace , a proper training to the applications, engineers and their technicians is a must to ensure proper application of waterproofing and insulation systems to create water tight buildings. As waterproofing is always an applicator's job, continuous training on various products and systems including case studies is important to create awareness about the right application of waterproofing systems. These training programs can be custom made according to the requirements.
We also provide :
- Field training for technicians and Engineers @ their location / @ their sites.
- Machine training : We provide complete training on machine handling for PUF and polyurea, spray application and machine management of advanced waterproofing systems like Polyurethane foam, Polyurea & Polyurethane. This includes operating, maintenance, storing and general do’s & don'ts.
- 3. Short term online / offline courses for project engineers / project managers / application engineers & spec and sales engineers of manufacturers and applicators.